ADVISORY NEIGHBORHOOD COMMISSION 6B
Hill Center at the Old Naval Hospital
921 Pennsylvania Avenue SE
September 13, 2016
- Adoption of Agenda
- Community Speakout
- Community & Commission Announcements
- Consent Agenda
- Regular Meeting of July 12, 2016
- ABRA-103824, Ziaafat Grill & Restaurant, 1102 8th Street SE, new Class C Restaurant license with sidewalk café endorsement
- ABRA-079276, Matchbox, 517 8th Street SE, withdrawal of protest on renewal of Class C license.
- ABRA-082569, Ted’s Bulletin, 505 8th Street SE, withdrawal of protest on renewal of Class C license.
Planning & Zoning Committee
- HPA #16-473, 133 Kentucky Avenue SE, 2nd story addition atop rear porch: Jennifer Fowler, architect
- HPA #16-468, 310 4th Street SE, 2-story rear addition: Jennifer Fowler, architect
- DDOT Tracking #180501, 210 C Street SE (Capitol Hill Day School), changes to playground: 6B response due September 27, 2016
- DDOT Tracking #181696, 921 Pennsylvania Avenue SE, addition of memorial marker
- BZA #19331, 1625 A Street SE, two story addition, Keith Moore, applicant: Hearing September 20, 2016
- BZA #19341, 133 Kentucky Avenue SE, 2nd story addition, Phil and Kjersten Drager, applicants; Jennifer Fowler, architect: Hearing October 4, 2016
- BZA #19340, 1736 Bay Street SE, two story rear addition, Robert and Julie Corn, applicants; Jennifer Fowler, architect: Hearing October 4, 2016
- ZC #08-06F, Text Amendments, Subtitle A §304 (Deviations and Modifications Permitted by Zoning Administrator’s Ruling) & Subtitle C §301 (Minimum Land Area for PUDs)
- Request DDOT to install light fixture in the alley behind 700 block of I Street SE
- Marc Battle, Vice President, Pepco
- DC Statehood, Gene Solon, DC Statehood Speakers Bureau
- Alcohol Beverage Control Committee Report
- Planning & Zoning Committee
- Commander’s Run, September 17, DC National Guard: Lt Col Derek L. Demby
- HPA #16-566, 420 12th Street SE (Watkins Elementary School), renovations and addition: Department of General Services
- HPA #16-630, 629 East Capitol SE, concept/alteration, new basement entrance, windows, and roof parapets: Scott Patterson, owner/applicant
- DDOT Tracking #179312, 1230 Pennsylvania Avenue SE & 1229 E Street SE, development public space plan: John Le, SGA Companies Inc.
- Transportation Committee
- Review of DDOT Proposed Rulemaking to Revise the RPP System
- Outreach & Constituent Services Task Force Report (July 2016) ANC 6B OCS Task Force July 2016 Report
- Treasurer’s Report
- FY 2017 Budget
- Status Report on ANC6B’s BZA Appeal No. 19275.
- Draft Revised Green Area Ratio Guidebook: comments due DOEE by October 10.
- Eastern Market Community Advisory Committee Report (July 2016)
- Hine Community Advisory Committee Report (July 2016)
PLEASE NOTE: At regular Commission meetings, any item may be removed from the consent agenda and placed on the regular agenda at the request of a single Commissioner. All ABC, BZA, Zoning, and Historic Preservation cases on the consent agenda have been fully discussed at the appropriate monthly committee meetings. Late-breaking ABC, BZA, Zoning, or Historic Preservation cases may be added to this agenda. For additional information, email 6B@anc.dc.gov, or visit ANC 6B’s website: www.ancb6.org. Next regular meeting: Tuesday, October 11, 2016.
SUBSCRIBE TO OFFICIAL ANC 6B NOTIFICATIONS AT THE COMMISSION’S WEBSITE: www.anc6b.org
NOTE: ANC 6B’s Executive Committee will meet on Tuesday, September 27, 2016, to set the October 2016 agenda. This meeting will be at the Hill Center, 921 Pennsylvania Avenue SE, in the Frager’s Hardware Conference Room on the 3rd Floor