ANC6B Sept 2016 Draft Agenda
ADVISORY NEIGHBORHOOD COMMISSION 6B
Hill Center at the Old Naval Hospital
921 Pennsylvania Avenue SE
September 13, 2016
- Adoption of Agenda
- Community Speakout
- Community & Commission Announcements
- Consent Agenda
- Marc Battle, Vice President, Pepco
- Alcohol Beverage Control Committee
(These items will be considered by the ABC Committee on Thursday, September 8, 2016, 7:00 p.m., at the Hill Center, 921 Pennsylvania Avenue SE.)
- ABRA-103824, Ziaafat Grill & Restaurant, 1102 8th Street SE, new Class C Restaurant license with sidewalk café endorsement
- ABRA-079276, Matchbox, 517 8th Street SE, withdrawal of protest on renewal of Class C license.
- ABRA-082569, Ted’s Bulletin, 505 8th Street SE, withdrawal of protest on renewal of Class C license.
- ABRA-092791, District Taco, 656 Pennsylvania Avenue SE, substantial change for sidewalk café with seating for 10 with sales/service 8am to 9pm, Sunday thru Saturday: Petition date September 12, 2016
- Report on the Status of ANC 6B License Renewal Protests: Good Stuff, Bearnaise, and We the Pizza; Hank’s on the Hill; Ambar; and Matchbox and Ted’s Bulletin.
- Planning & Zoning Committee
(These items will be considered by the P&Z Committee on Tuesday, September 6, 2016, at 7:00 p.m., in the cafeteria at St. Coletta of Greater Washington, 1901 Independence Avenue SE)
- Commander’s Run, September 17, DC National Guard: Lt Col Derek L. Demby
- HPA #16-473, 133 Kentucky Avenue SE, 2nd story addition atop rear porch: Jennifer Fowler, architect
- HPA #16-468, 310 4th Street SE, 2-story rear addition: Jennifer Fowler, architect
- HPA #16-566, 420 12th Street SE (Watkins Elementary School), renovations and addition: Department of General Services
- HPA #16-630, 629 East Capitol SE, concept/alteration, new basement entrance, windows, and roof parapets: Scott Patterson, owner/applicant
- DDOT Tracking #179312, 1230 Pennsylvania Avenue SE & 1229 E Street SE, development public space plan: John Le, SGA Companies Inc.
- DDOT Tracking #181696, 921 Pennsylvania Avenue SE, addition of memorial marker: 6B response due September 27, 2016
- DDOT Tracking #180501, 210 C Street SE (Capitol Hill Day School), changes to playground: 6B response due September 27, 2016
- BZA #19331, 1625 A Street SE, two story addition, Keith Moore, applicant: Hearing September 20, 2016
pursuant to 11 DCMR Subtitle X, Chapter 9, for a special exception under Subtitle E § 5201, from the lot occupancy requirements of Subtitle E § 304.1, to add a two-story rear addition to an existing one-family dwelling in the RF-1 Zone at premises 1625 A Street S.E. (Square 1086, Lot 60)
- BZA #19341, 133 Kentucky Avenue SE, 2nd story addition, Phil and Kjersten Drager, applicants; Jennifer Fowler, architect: Hearing October 4, 2016
pursuant to 11 DCMR Subtitle X, Chapter 9, for a special exception under the lot occupancy requirements of Subtitle E § 304.1, to construct a second-story addition to the rear of an existing one-family dwelling in the RF-1 Zone at premises 133 Kentucky Avenue S.E. (Square 1014, Lot 25)
- BZA #19340, 1736 Bay Street SE, two story rear addition, Robert and Julie Corn, applicants; Jennifer Fowler, architect: Hearing October 4, 2016
pursuant to 11 DCMR Subtitle X, Chapter 9, for a special exception under the lot occupancy requirements of Subtitle E § 304.1, to construct a two-story addition to the rear of an existing one-family dwelling in the RF-1 Zone at premises 1736 Bay Street S.E. (Square 1098, Lot 141)
- ZC #08-06F, Text Amendments, Subtitle A §304 (Deviations and Modifications Permitted by Zoning Administrator’s Ruling) & Subtitle C §301 (Minimum Land Area for PUDs)
- Transportation Committee
(These items will be considered by the Transportation Committee on Wednesday, September 7, 2016, at 7:00 p.m., Hill Center, 921 Pennsylvania Avenue SE)
Review of DDOT Proposed Rulemaking to Revise the RPP System
- Review of DDOT signal synchronization process along Pennsylvania Avenue SE
- Request DDOT to install light fixture in the alley behind 700 block of I Street SE
- Outreach & Constituent Services Task Force Report (July 2016)
- Treasurer’s Report
- FY 2017 Budget
- Status Report on ANC6B’s BZA Appeal No. 19275.
- Draft Revised Green Area Ratio Guidebook: comments due DOEE by October 10.
- Eastern Market Community Advisory Committee Report (July 2016)
- Hine Community Advisory Committee Report
- Approval of Commission Minutes: Regular Meeting of July 12, 2016.
PLEASE NOTE: Some items on this agenda will be considered on the consent agenda. An updated full agenda with items assigned to the consent agenda and regular agenda will be posted on Friday, September 2, 2016. At regular Commission meetings, any item may be removed from the consent agenda and placed on the regular agenda at the request of a single Commissioner. All ABC, BZA, Zoning, and Historic Preservation cases on the consent agenda will be fully discussed at the appropriate monthly committee meetings. Late-breaking ABC, BZA, Zoning, or Historic Preservation cases may be added to this agenda. For additional information, email 6B@anc.dc.gov, or visit ANC 6B’s website: www.ancb6.org. Next regular meeting: Tuesday, October 11, 2016.
SUBSCRIBE TO OFFICIAL ANC 6B NOTIFICATIONS AT THE COMMISSION’S WEBSITE: www.anc6b.org
NOTE: ANC 6B’s Executive Committee will meet on Tuesday, September 27, 2016, to set the October 2016 agenda. This meeting will be at the Hill Center, 921 Pennsylvania Avenue SE, in the Frager’s Hardware Conference Room on the 3rd Floor