ADVISORY NEIGHBORHOOD COMMISSION 6B
Hill Center at the Old Naval Hospital
921 Pennsylvania Avenue SE
November 10, 2015, 7 p.m.
- Adoption of Agenda
- Community Speakout
- Community & Commission Announcements
- Consent Agenda
- Christopher Weaver, Director, DGS (Status of Weekend Flea Market)
- Alcohol Beverage Control Committee
(These items will be considered by the ABC Committee on Thursday, November 5, 2015, 7:00 p.m., in the Frager’s Hardware Conference Room, Room 314, Third Floor, Hill Center, 921 Pennsylvania Avenue SE.)
- ABRA-088611, L Street Market, 7th & L Streets SE, Settlement Agreement Revision (change of Sunday closing from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm): Eun Choe
- ABRA-077797, Café 8, 424 8th Street SE, Settlement Agreement Revision (change in operation/sales & consumption hours): Jermaine Matthews
- ABRA-100610, Starbucks Coffee #7610, 237 Pennsylvania Avenue SE, new Retailer’s Class “D” Restaurant license: Stephen O’Brien. Petition date—November 30, 2015
- ABRA-100249, Bullfrog Bagels, 317 7th Street SE, new Retailer’s Class “C” Restaurant license: Jeremiah Cohen. Petition date—November 30, 2015
- Planning & Zoning Committee
(These items will be considered by the P & Z Committee on Tuesday, November 3, 2015, at 7:00 p.m., in the cafeteria at St. Coletta of Greater Washington, 1901 Independence Avenue SE.)
- BZA #19135, 1118 E Street SE: Greg Dotson & Janine Benner (owners); Kim Jones (architect). BZA Hearing—December 8, 2015
- Application of Greg Dotson and Janine Benner, pursuant to 11 DCMR § 3104.1, for a special exception under § 223, not meeting the lot area requirements under § 401, the open court requirements under § 403, and the non-conforming structure requirements under § 2001.3, to construct a rear addition to an existing flat in the R-4 District at premises 1118 E Street S.E. (Square 992, Lot 56)
- BZA #19153, Rear 1524 Independence Avenue SE: David Crowley, President, Capital Properties Group. BZA Hearing: January 12, 2106
- Application of Independence Avenue Investments LLC, pursuant to 11 DCMR § 3103.2, for a variance from the off-street parking requirements under § 2101.1, to commit parking spaces to a car-sharing service in the R-4 District at premises (rear) 1524 Independence Avenue S.E. (Square 1072, Lots 2025-2032)
- BZA #18640A, 761 10th Street SE: Barry Jackson (owner) & Robert Berriz (builder). BZA Hearing: November 24, 2015
- Modification of Application No. 18640 of Barry S. Jackson pursuant to 11 DCMR § 3104.1 for a special exception under § 223 of the Zoning Regulations to allow a two-story rear addition and a two-story garage addition to a row dwelling not meeting the zoning requirements for lot occupancy under § 403.2 or rear yard requirements under § 404.1 in the R-4 District at 761 10th Street, S.E.
- DDOT Tracking #113021, 1200 Water Street SE: paving, ADA curb ramp, sidewalk(s), landscaping, stormwater management with curb drain for an NVG station: Washington Gas. PSC Hearing: November 19, 2015
- DOH Certificate of Need (for primary care facility), Community Connections, 801 Pennsylvania Avenue SE
- ZC Case #04-33G, Amendments to Chapter 26, Inclusionary Zoning. Hearing: November 19, 2015
- Rock ‘n Roll DC Marathon 2016: Diane Romo Thomas & Lynn Bowersox
- PUD Subcommittee Report to the Planning & Zoning Committee
- Transportation Committee
(These items will be considered by the Transportation Committee on Wednesday, November 4, 2015, at 7:00 p.m., in the Frager’s Hardware Conference Room, Room 314, Third Floor, Hill Center, 921 Pennsylvania Avenue SE.)
- DDOT Tracking #114510, Virginia Avenue SE Streetscape, CSX Virginia Avenue Tunnel project, Special Public Space Committee hearing—November 12, 2015
- DDOT Capitol Bikeshare Development Plan. Comments due by November 15, 2015
- Hill East Task Force Report (October 28, 2015)
- Outreach & Constituent Services Task Force Report (October 15, 2015)
- Treasurer’s Report
- FY 2015 3rd Quarterly Report to DC Auditor
- Hill Center Use Agreement: October 15, 2015 to December 31, 2016
- Eastern Market Community Advisory Committee Report
- Hine Community Advisory Committee Report
- Consideration of Amendments to Commission Standing Rules
- ANC 6B 2016 Meeting Calendar
- Approval of Commission Minutes: Meeting of October 13, 2015
Other ANC 6B Meetings in November
Hill East Task Force
November 17, 2015, 7:00 p.m.
Meeting location TBD.
The agenda may include a Presentation/Update from Donatelli/Blue Skye on Reservation 13 design and status
Outreach & Constituent Services Task Force
Thursday, November 12, 2015, 7:00 p.m.
Frager’s Hardware Conference Room, 3rd Floor, Hill Center, 921 Pennsylvania Avenue SE.
The agenda may include a follow up to the October 27 Community Public Safety meeting
PLEASE NOTE: Some items on this agenda will be considered on the consent agenda. An updated full agenda with items assigned to the consent agenda and regular agenda will be posted on Friday, November 8, 2015. At regular Commission meetings, any item may be removed from the consent agenda and placed on the regular agenda at the request of a single Commissioner. All ABC, BZA, Zoning, and Historic Preservation cases on the consent agenda will be fully discussed at the appropriate monthly committee meetings. Late-breaking ABC, BZA, Zoning, or Historic Preservation cases may be added to this agenda. For additional information, e-mail email@example.com, or visit ANC 6B’s website: www.ancb6.org. Next regular meeting: Tuesday, December 8, 2015.