The ANC 6B Outreach & Constituent Services Task Force will hold a meeting on Monday, April 11, 2016, at the Hill Center, 921 Pennsylvania Avenue SE. The meeting will begin at 7 p.m. and be held in the Sousa Room on the 1st Floor.
The agenda will include a discussion with DCRA Director Melinda Bolling, Director of the DC Department of Consumer and Regulatory Affairs.
Advisory Neighborhood Commission 6B will hold a Special Call meeting on Tuesday, March 29, 2016. The meeting will be from 7:00pm to 9:00pm, most likely at the Hill Center (921 Pennsylvania Ave. SE). At the meeting the ANC will hold final discussions and vote on the proposed Watkins Alley PUD project.
Note: The previously scheduled Special Call meeting on March 22, 2016, could not proceed because a quorum of six Commissioners was not present.
1. ZC #15-13, Watkins Alley Planned Unit Development
Draft MOU ANC6B & Watkins Alley LLC 03212016
NOTICE: Advisory Neighborhood Commission 6B’s will hold a Special Call meeting on Tuesday, March 22, 2016. The meeting will be from 7:00pm to 9:00pm at the Hill Center (921 Pennsylvania Ave. SE). At the meeting the ANC will hold final discussions and vote on the proposed Watkins Alley PUD project.
1. ZC #15-13, Watkins Alley PUD
ADVISORY NEIGHBORHOOD COMMISSION 6B
Hill Center at the Old Naval Hospital
921 Pennsylvania Avenue SE
March 8, 2016
- Adoption of Agenda
- Election of Outreach & Constituent Services Task Force Chair
- Community Speakout
- Community & Commission Announcements
- Consent Agenda
Minutes of Regular Meeting of February 9, 2016.
Planning & Zoning Committee
- HPA #16-248, 411 New Jersey Avenue SE, new construction (National Democratic Club): Aimee Occhetti & Neal Hodgson (architect)
- ZC #15-12, 1401 Pennsylvania Avenue SE, letter to ZC on applicant’s supplemental filings of February 11 and February 25, 2016
- New Initiatives at CHAW: Jill Strachan, Executive Director
- EventsDC’s Planned Release of and Review Process for “RFK Study”: Pete Kirschner, Communications & Marketing Director and Caroline Jhingory, Community Engagement Coordinator
- Appointment of Resident Members
- ABC Committee: Raman Santra 6B08 and Brynn Barnett 6B10
- Planning & Zoning Committee: Amanda Thomas 6B08
- Transportation Committee: Carol Grissom 6B08
- Alcohol Beverage Control Committee
- ABRA-079276, Matchbox, 521 8th Street SE, Substantial change due expansion of 1,600 square feet resulting in an additional 45 interior dining seats, 14 bar/counter seats, and six exterior patio seats. Petition date: March 14, 2016
- Planning & Zoning Committee ANC6B March 2016 P&Z Report
- Support for Watkins Elementary School Modernization Project
- HPA #16-246, 328 D Street SE, rear addition/concept: Andrew Devine & Nicholas Barron (owners); Frederick Taylor (architect)
BZA 19206, 1300 Pennsylvania Avenue SE: Todd Ragimov. BZA Hearing March 15, 2016
BZA 19221, 160 North Carolina Avenue SE: Aaron Presnall (owner). BZA Hearing April 19, 2016
ZC #16-03, Hill East Design Review: Larry Clark, Donatelli Development. ZC Hearing April 4, 2016
Note: The following case will most likely be removed from the March 8 agenda so that it can be considered in full at a Special Call Meeting on March 22, 2016:
- ZC #15-13, Watkins Alley, 1309-1323 E Street SE and 516 13th Street SE. Sean Ruppert, OPal. ZC Hearing April 4, 2016 (Consolidated PUD & Related Map Amendment from C-M-1 & R-4 to R-5-B, 1309-1323 E St. & 516 13th St. SE (Sq. 1043, Lots 142, 849-851 & 859) – Ward 6)
10. Transportation Committee
- Letter to DDOT on Curbs Needing Repairs After the Blizzard of 2013
- Approval of ANC 6B Budget Hearings Testimony
- Eastern Market Community Advisory Committee Report (February 2016)
- Hine Community Advisory Committee Report
PLEASE NOTE: At regular Commission meetings, any item may be removed from the consent agenda and placed on the regular agenda at the request of a single Commissioner. Late-breaking ABC, BZA, Zoning, or Historic Preservation cases may be added to this agenda. For additional information, email 6B@anc.dc.gov, or visit ANC 6B’s website: www.ancb6.org. Next regular meeting: Tuesday, April 12, 2016.
The Planning & Zoning Committee was unable to get through its entire agenda during its scheduled meeting on Tuesday, March 1. As announced at the end of the March 1 meeting and as posted on February 26, the Planning & Zoning Committee meeting will continue on Monday, March 7, 2016. The meeting will begin at 7pm and be held at the Hill Center, 921 Pennsylvania Avenue SE, in the Sousa Room on the 2nd Floor.
The remaining item on the agenda: Watkins Alley Planned Unit Development, 1309-1323 E Street SE (ZC #15-13).