DRAFT ANC 6B AGENDA
June 13, 2017 Monthly Meeting
[Executive Committee Approved]
- Adoption of Agenda
- Community Speakout
- Community & Commission Announcements
- Consent Agenda
- Director Fred Mossally, from the DC Alcohol Beverage Regulation Administration
- Alcohol Beverage Control Committee
(These items will be considered by the ABC Committee on Thursday June 8, 2017, at 7:00 p.m., in the Frager’s Hardware Conference Room, Room 314, Third Floor, Hill Center, 921 Pennsylvania Avenue SE.)
- ABRA-088099, Hawk N’ Dove, 329 Pennsylvania Ave., SE, Renewal of a Class “C” Tavern License with a sidewalk café, Cover Charge Dancing Entertainment Endorsement. Hours of Operation & Service: Mon-Th 10 am-2 am; Fri-Sat 10 am – 3 am; Same for Sidewalk Café, Entertainment; PETITION DATE: 6-26-17 
- ABRA-086141, Lola’s, 711 8th Street, SE, Renewal of a Class “C” Tavern License with a sidewalk café endorsement. Hours of Operation & Service: Mon-Th 10 am-2 am; Fri-Sat 10 am – 3 am; Same for Sidewalk Café; PETITION DATE: 7-3-17 [ABC Chair]
- ABRA-071793, The Ugly Mug, 723 8th Street, SE, Application to add a Brew Pub Amendment to the existing license for the establishment. Install equipment on street level floor of the premises to produce 275 barrels or 525 half-kegs of beer. ABRA Board Order to Placard on 5-24-17;
- Planning & Zoning Committee
(These items will be considered by the P & Z Committee on Tuesday, June 6, 2017, at 7:00 p.m., in the cafeteria at St. Coletta of Greater Washington, 1901 Independence Avenue SE.)
- Raze Application: 1329-1331 K Street SE (two, two-story semi-detached rowhouses) 
- HPA # 17-420, 1108 South Carolina Ave SE; Concept/two-story rear and side additions; Owner: William Flens, (202) 600-6326, email@example.com; Architect: Jennifer Fowler, firstname.lastname@example.org; ;
- BZA # 19529, 1108 South Carolina Ave, SE; BZA hearing 7/12/17; Applicant: William Flens 
Application of William Flens, pursuant to 11 DCMR Subtitle X, Chapter 9, for a special exception under Subtitle E § 5201, from the lot occupancy requirements of Subtitle E § 304.1, to construct a two-story rear and side addition to an existing one-family dwelling in the RF-1 Zone at premises 1108 South Carolina Avenue S.E. (Square 990S, Lot 8).
- HPA # _____-______, Square 762, Lot 828, 3rd Street Alley
- BZA # 19536, Square 762, Lot 828, 3rd Street Alley; BZA hearing TBD; Applicant: B & C Wise;
Application of B. & C Wise, pursuant to 11 DCMR Subtitle X, Chapter 9, for special exceptions under Subtitle E § 5204 from the rear yard requirements of Subtitle E § 5104 and the side yard requirements of Subtitle E § 5105, and pursuant to Subtitle X, Chapter 10, for variances from the alley centerline setback requirements of Subtitle E § 5106 and the pervious surface requirements of Subtitle E § 5107, to construct a two-story, two-unit apartment house on an alley lot in the RF-3 Zone at premises 205 3rd Street S.E. (Square 762, Lot 828).
- Alley Naming of 3rd Street Alley [Previously approved in May as Lincoln School Court. Request that it be named “Ruppert” Alley].
- BZA # 19527, 119 7th Street SE, BZA hearing 7/12/17; Applicant: Eric Goetz (); ;
Application of Eric Goetz, pursuant to 11 DCMR Subtitle X, Chapter 9, for special exceptions under Subtitle E § 5201.1 from the rear yard requirements of Subtitle E §205.4, under Subtitle E § 206.2 from the roof top architectural element requirements of Subtitle E § 206.1, and under Subtitle E § 5203 from the height limitations of Subtitle E § 303.1, to construct a rear and third story addition to an existing two-story one-family dwelling in the RF-1 Zone at premises 119 7th Street S.E. (Square 870, Lot 858).;
- Large Track Review (LTR) No. 2017-03, Safeway site, 415 14th Street, SE (Square 1072, Lot 109)
- Public Space Application # 205539; Alley Paving at 335 8th Street, SE; Alley Paving next to Hine; REVIEW DUE DATE: 6-12-17 [Diane request extension]; 
- Transportation Committee
(These items will be considered by the Transportation Committee on Wednesday, June 7, 2017, at 7:00 p.m., in the Frager’s Hardware Conference Room, Room 314, Third Floor, Hill Center, 921 Pennsylvania Avenue SE.)
- Pennsylvania and Potomac Avenue Intersection Improvement Project Environmental Assessment;
- DDOT Presentation on 15th/Kentucky/Potomac/G Street Intersection Study
- Outreach and Constituent Services Task Force
- Hill East Task Force
- Treasurer’s Report
- Quarterly (3rd Quarter) Report
- Eastern Market Community Advisory Committee Report
- Hine Community Advisory Committee Report
PLEASE NOTE: At regular Commission meetings, any item may be removed from the consent agenda and placed on the regular agenda at the request of a single Commissioner. All cases under the Consent Agenda have been fully discussed at the appropriate monthly committee meetings and were recommended to be placed on Consent. Late-breaking ABC, BZA, Zoning, or Historic Preservation, and Public Space cases may be added to this agenda. For additional information, email email@example.com, or visit ANC 6B’s website: www.ancb6.org. The next regular meeting: Tuesday, July 11, 2017. PLEASE NOTE that ANC 6B does NOT meet during the month of August.
SUBSCRIBE TO OFFICIAL ANC 6B NOTIFICATIONS AT THE COMMISSION’S WEBSITE: www.anc6b.org
The ANC 6B Executive Committee will meet on Tuesday, June 27, 2017, at 7:00pm to set the July 2017 agenda. This meeting is held in the Frager’s Conference Room, 3rd Floor, Hill Center, 921 Pennsylvania Avenue SE.