ADVISORY NEIGHBORHOOD COMMISSION 6B
Hill Center at the Old Naval Hospital
921 Pennsylvania Avenue, SE
September 12, 2017 7:00 p.m.
- Adoption of Agenda
- Community Speakout
- Community & Commission Announcements
- Consent Agenda
- Minutes of ANC 6B July Meeting and Special Call Meeting in August;
- DDOT PSA Permit Tracking # 207571, Review # 402676, Letter to DDOT re: WGL’s work on Browns Court SE in the Capitol Hill Historic District;
- HPA-17-295, 602 E Street, SE, Permit/construction of new building at rear of lot;
- HPA # 17-513, 622 C St., SE; Concept/construct new rear two-story addition;
- HPA # 17-594, 600 Pennsylvania Ave., SE Concept/installation of storefronts;
- Letter to DDOT in support of the Pennsylvania Ave. Streetlight Upgrade Project;
- LATE BREAKING: HPA #17-246, 523 8th Street, SE; 3rd Story rooftop deck w/ Retractable Roof & Rear Addition; CEO: Ivan Iricanin, Ambar; Architect: Gayll Worsley; 
- Presentations: Events DC presentation on updating the ANC regarding the development of RFK Stadium site.
- Alcohol Beverage Control Committee
- ABRA-106766, 507 K, LLC t/a SkillZone, 709 8th Street, SE, New Retailer’s Class “D” Tavern License, Private Club w/ 70 seats, Total Occupancy of 174 person, “Members-Only” Social events for parents; Serve Beer & Wine Hours sought: Sun-Sat. 12 pm – 9 pm; No other endorsements; Petition Date: 9-18-17 
- ABRA-089718, Hanks on the Hill t/a Hanks Oyster Bar, 633 Pennsylvania Ave SE, Protest Withdraw
- Planning & Zoning Committee
- BZA # 19570, 220 2nd St., SE; Lot Area Variance to add 13th Apt. rental unit in basement of existing Apt. House; BZA Hearing: 9/27/17; Owner: George & William G. Calomiris; 
HPA # 17-591, 326 A Street, SE, Concept/new three-story side & rear additions; Owner: James R. Jones; Architect: Kim Jones; [will be considered in October]
- HPA # 17-493, 226 Kentucky Ave., SE; Updated plans for 3rd Story addition to existing flat; Owner: Ian G.J. Reid, III; Architect: Ramy Ali; 
- HPA # 17-481, 418-420 7th St., SE; Updated plans for proposed condo conversion; Matt Kennerknecht; 
- HPA # 17-488, 400 D St., SE; Updated plans to construct 5 new townhouses; Architect: Ronnie McGhee; 
- Transportation Committee
- LATE BREAKING: Marine Barracks Washington Multiple Projects Programmatic Agreement
- Transportation Committee Report
- Treasurer’s Report
- Q3 Report
- ANC 6B Input on Other Concerns
- Report out on follow up action from ANC 6B’s Special Call Meeting on the continued closure of 7th Street, SE;
- Hiring of Administrative Assistant
- Eastern Market Community Advisory Committee Report
- Hine Community Advisory Committee Report
PLEASE NOTE: At regular Commission meetings, any item may be removed from the consent agenda and placed on the regular agenda at the request of a single Commissioner. All ABC, BZA, Zoning, and Historic Preservation cases on the consent agenda have been fully discussed at the appropriate monthly committee meetings. Late-breaking ABC, BZA, Zoning, or Historic Preservation cases may be added to this agenda. For additional information, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit ANC 6B’s website: www.ancb6.org. Next regular meeting: Tuesday, October 10, 2017.
SUBSCRIBE TO OFFICIAL ANC 6B NOTIFICATIONS AT THE COMMISSION’S WEBSITE: www.anc6b.org.
The ANC 6B Executive Committee will meet on Tuesday, September 26, 2017, at 7:00pm to set the October 2017 agenda. This meeting is held in the Frager’s Conference Room, 3rd Floor, Hill Center, 921 Pennsylvania Avenue SE.