ANC 6B September Draft Agenda
- Adoption of Agenda:
- Consent Agenda:
- July’s Meeting Minutes
- August’s Special Call Meeting Minutes
Letter to DDOT Requesting Status Updates on Traffic Safety Assessments
- HPA 20-417: 28 9th St. SE. Third story rooftop addition. Applicant: Ellen Waterhouse. Architect: HxH Architects. Albert.Hopper@gmail.com 202-997-9909 [6B05]
- HPA 20-476: 712 E Street SE. Third story addition at rear; alterations to garage. Applicant: Ray Noviske. email@example.com [6B03]
- Presentations: Ketan Gada – Director of Hill East District Redevelopment
- Community & Commission Announcements & Speak Out: DC Power Connect & Empower DC
- Planning and Zoning Committee:
HPA 20-464: 610 A St SE. Third story rear addition. Applicant: Jennifer Fowler. firstname.lastname@example.org [6B02]
- 1333 M Street SE PUD ANC Report and MOU
- Transportation Committee:
- Support for Pennsylvania Avenue SE Corridor Study
- Alcoholic Beverage Control Committee:
- ABRA -097707: Nai Saturn Eastern LLC, t/a Safeway, 415 14Th St SE; Renewal of class A Retail – Liquor Store alcoholic beverage license. Applicant: Nai Saturn Eastern LLC; Petition Deadline: 9/14/2020 tbd [6B06]
- ABRA -117027: Handle 19 Inc, 319 Pennsylvania Ave SE; class B license – sport betting – Applicant: Shane August & Rudolph August Jr. Petition Deadline: TBA [6B01]
- Hill East Task Force:
- Livable Community Task Force:
- Eastern Market Community Advisory Committee:
- Working Group on Barrack’s Row:
- Treasurer Report – July & August
- FY21 budget
- ANC 6B Administrative Matters:
- ANC 6B Input on Other Concerns:
- ANC6B Support Letter for Public Space Application #351323, Eastern Market Metro Park Project 2nd Phase Construction.
- PSC letter to DGS with conditional approval of EMMPP dated July 28
ANC 6B will have its Full ANC 6B Meeting on September 8th, 2020 at 7:00 PM. This meeting will be a Webex virtual meeting. Below is the link & Call-In number to join this public meeting.
Event address for attendees: https://dcnet.webex.com/dcnet/onstage/g.php?MTID=ef6e5baa1cdbd27a680f251a7736c314c
Event number: 172 198 2652
Event password: n8Fp5NvVVM8
Host key: 213891
You can also dial 188.8.131.52 and enter your meeting number.
To receive a call back, provide your phone number when you join the event, or call the number below and enter the access code.
Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Show all global call-in numbers
Access code: 172 198 2652
PLEASE NOTE: At regular Commission meetings, any item may be removed from the consent agenda and placed on the regular agenda at the request of a single Commissioner. All ABC, BZA, Zoning, and Historic Preservation cases may be added to this agenda. For additional information, email email@example.com, or visit ANC 6B’s website: www.anc6b.org.